Okay. So, I’ve heard the word “modular” a lot lately, and I started thinking, you know, I could make something modular for UNPCM. At first I thought maybe just a modular mashup, but then it occurred to me, I have 4 mashups, plus all kinds of other stuff sitting on my hard drive just begging to be put into one, glorious modular thingmabob. SO HERE IT IS.
UNPCM Craftwear. Ignore the name. It’s just something stupid I came up with on the spiur of the moment. The basic goal of UNPCM craftwear is to provide you with over 80 pieces of mix and matchable clothing across 9 large and small clothing sets. Now, because they’re made out of pre-existing mash ups, and the specific sets are made to fit with each other specifically, not everything with fit together perfectly when you’re cross-mixing sets, but trust me, there’s a lot you can do. There are also alternative colours for quite a lot of parts.
The sets are as follows:
- Rogue Couture: A roguish, but stylish design.
- Sadistic Magician: A mage type outfit for the active travelling mage.
- Insanity’s Servator: A sexy adventuring outfit, for those who want to look alluring while they adventure.
- Tribal Assassin: A light outfit for active tribal types.
- Belts: An outfit made almost entirely of belts, for the kinky types.
- Huntress: A little set for the sneaky huntress.
- Mage: A little set for the skimpy mage.
- Rags: A little set for those who prefer to let their actions speak for them instead of their appearance.
- Extra: A couple of random extras that I had on hand.
They can all be crafted under the new CRAFTWEAR category, which I added to avoid junking up your existing categories.
All in all, it’s a pretty big compilation of parts, and all extremely modular. Something important to note is that THIS MOD IS COMPLETELY STANDALONE FROM THE ORIIGNAL MASHUPS. That means that if you have the others installed, it’s best to uninstall them, otherwise you’ll essentially have the mods installed twice, along with all the space they take up. HOWEVER, this mod SPECIFICALLY REQUIRES YOU TO BE USING THE UNPCM BODY TYPE, whereas the standalone versions do not. That is why they are built not to conflict.
On top of everything else, I am also very aware that not everyone’s GPU can handle them wearing an outfit which loads 6 different 2k textures into memory at once, as high res mashups tend to do, so the mod comes in TWO versions; UNPCM Craftwear 2k, and UNPCM Craftwear 1k. 1k is for lower end machines, or just people who want to save 130mb on their hard drive.
Lastly, I’m hoping to keep adding to this mod in the future, likely any time I make another mashup, I will release a standalone version, and then integrate the mashup into this mod.
Well, enough rambling, here’s the downloads, and a few screenshots. You can also view the screenshots for the standalone versions, to see what some of the complete sets look like. And yes, it requires HDT High Heels.