And so we come to another Skyrim Academy update.
The number increase isn’t that big, but the content increase is pretty notable this time around.
Here’s a little look at what’s changed since 0.7:
- Finalised main school building. Changed all exterior connecting doors to exterior door types. Further optimised textures. Mass fixed bad tile placing. Altered some textures to receive less excessive glow from sunlight.
- Finalised the Velvet Room.
- Made all rooms in club building accessible.
- Created club building courtyard.
- Partly furnished and night lit club building.
- Expanded sports hall.
- Added locker and shower rooms to sports hall, almost identical to pool versions.
A little more work has gone on behind the scenes as well, but it’s nothing that you can access (or would be worth accessing) yet.
Along with this update, I’m happy to announce a couple of other things which relate to Skyrim Academy.
Firstly, I have set up a Mod Track page, which you can access from the menu bar. The purpose of this page is so that you can see just exactly what mods I consider active projects, and what I plan to add to them in future. This is especially useful for any fans of Skyrim Academy, since there is a long list of things I intend to work on or wish to do someday. Hop on over and take a look at what you could be seeing in future releases. A small note though. The numbers on that page are guesses. Any one of those things could appear sooner, or not appear at all, depending on level of difficulty, and personal desire to complete.
Secondly, I have finally uploaded a screenshot gallery for Skyrim Academy. I will be updating the screenshots with each release, to make sure that the shots are up to date, and representative of the current look of the mod. You can check out the current gallery here: http://modimages.dysintropi.me/index.php/Skyrim/Skyrim-Academy
As always, you can download the mod at this link: http://mod.dysintropi.me/mods/Skyrim/SkyrimAcademy.7z
I hope you enjoy the new additions, and I look forward to bringing you the next update!